Organizations - Stinson Beach Community Center Inc. :

Stinson Beach Community Center is composed of three buildings; Fire House (1949), Community Center Hall (1953), and Community Chapel (1962). They are all governed by the Stinson Beach Community Center, Inc. whose members are elected representatives of the active town organizations. The buildings were all built by volunteers with funds acquired by various fund raising events, again, by volunteer efforts. The land was donated by Stinson family. The first big fundraiser was the 4th of July Carnival at the Beach in 1947. By 1952 it included "two nights of Fireworks" and 3 days of carnival games. The Allied Arts Rummage Sales, Bingo Parties, Card Parties, Dances, Plays, and Barbeques, all made the Center possible.

Click Here to Start the Exhibit.

Organizations - Stinson Beach Community Center Inc.